Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Democrats Back Off from Hillary Rodham's Campaign

It was a great question! Someone in Iowa wanted to know how Hillary Rodham would respond to those who doubted her ability to deal with America's enemies. Hillary's rather humorous answer: "What in my background equips me to deal with evil and bad men?" The crowd exploded in laughter. Since news of Hillary's great dodge leaked out to non-Iowa residents, there has been much speculation about her reference. Could she have been talking about her husband der Slickmeister?

"Oh, come on. I don't think anybody in there thought that. I thought I was funny. I get a little funny... and now I'm being psychoanalyzed." Absolutely, your royal highness -- you ARE being psychoanalyzed!! Welcome to the 2008 campaign! Regardless of your non-answer, we still think the butt of your joke was the Slickster... and your reference overshadowed any other comments you made during that appearance.

Prepare to be psychoanalyzed, Queen Hillary! Those of us who believe you are the embodiment of Liberal evil look forward to the results of the analysis during the next two years. In the family of Clinton, you are the Liberal one, you are the flaming feminist, you are the supporter of bigger government. You try to paint yourself as a mainstream moderate, but there are thinking Americans who see you for what you are. But please, continue to paint yourself into a corner... We know you have some convincing to do with your Liberal friends in Washington.

Here's a psychological question: Did you stick with your husband through the Monica Lewinsky mess out of loyalty or out of ambition? Loyalty is understandable. Ambition points to a person who is difficult. Your Liberal friends are not concerned with your ideology, but about your personality. Ask yourself this psychological question: Why don't my Liberal friends trust me? Let me help you out with a clue -- they know what kind of person you are.

1 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What bugs me is that she chose to 'joke' at all. It wasn't exactly a lighthearted question.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home